Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Richard Kelly bloggar

Taget från Richard Kelly's myspace-blogg:

The Box and Donnie Darko Tooo

Over the last couple of days, a few people have asked me what's up with "this Donnie Darko sequel."

So to set the record straight, here's a few facts I'd like to share
with you all - I haven't read this script. I have absolutely no involvement with this production, nor will I ever be involved.

I have no control over the rights from our original film, and neither I nor my producing partner Sean McKittrick stand to make any money from this film.

Now . . . I will leave you with some good news!

The last few months have been an amazing time for us on the editing of The Box.

We're starting to work with a very famous band who is honoring us with being the first fillmmakers they've ever scored a film with.

Hopefully there will be an announcement soon about who it is!

Keep the faith,

RK

Markus Dravs försa sig visst lite i förtid. Det tackar vi för! Filmen är f.ö. planerad att ha premiär någon gång i höst.

No comments: